We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Samuel 'I Heart NY'

samuel i heart ny
New song from Samuel, just Samuel, I'm sure he has a last name but for the moment just be content that he loves New York. 'I Heart NY' is that perfect blend of serenity and scenery that just puts you right there in New York while you're listening to it, and for some reason, even though I'm not familiar with NY at all, the rich bassy instrument in this melody just screams the Bronx's to me. This is certainly gonna be big come Christmas time, feels very Christmasy don't you think?

-"I guess that's what makes me real" sounds a whole lot like EMINEM trying to vocalize like in his not too shabby recent attempt 'Not Afraid'.


This guy sounds horrible live, but don't they all? Probably just the jitters, dude's mic unplugs mid performance.

I Heart NY
myspace.com/samuelmusicnyc (tons more content here)
I Heart NY EP

No comments: