We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NEW MUSIC: JAMAICA 'I Think I Like U 2'


Some new music from JAMAICA, formerly known as Poney Poney. I like the new name better, and I like their new music very much. My favorite at the moment has probably got to be 'I Think I Like U 2'. Out of the three I have for you today, I'm betting you'll favor it as well. I'm just not very appreciative of some of the extremely radio active guitar rips that are let loose halfway through the song as it makes the song sound nothing like it set out in the beginning, nonetheless it's one for the playlist. A music video for this song has already been put together, as seen below, however I'm not sure how official it is. JAMAICA is aiming to release their album sometime in August through Ed Banger, which should be amazing as you can already tell since it will be produced by Xavier from Justice and sound engineer Peter Franco of Daft Punk!


JAMAICA - I Think I Like U 2 VIDEO from bermudapants on Vimeo.

I Think I Like U 2
Cross the Fader
Short and Entertaining

No comments: