We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Jenny Wilson 'Like a Fading Rainbow' (REMIX) FEATURING Adam Tensta and John Hope


New remix, Jenny Wilson 'Like a Fading Rainbow' featuring Mr. Adam Tensta himself and John hope. This is quite the do-over of the original, just the right mixture.
Jenny Wilson - Like A Fading Rainbow (Upgrade) ft. Adam Tensta & John Hope (Remix)byAdamTensta

Being that I’m a solo artist, I’ve learned to write songs in a special way. All the elements that make a song, such as the verse, hook, chorus and bridge, are equally important for the overall impression. How I arrange my thoughts and feelings on a solo cut, is COMPLETELY different from doing a collaborative effort on a track. The following track is produced by OK Franklin and is a remix of Jenny Wilson’s Like A Fading Rainbow. In this case I put all of my thoughts and expressions into one verse, as apposed to what I do on two or three verses on a song that doesn’t have a feature.

No download was offered for this one but we found one over @nickydigital (Follow the link then right click and save as.)

No comments: