We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

NEW MUSIC: KiD CuDi featuring Kanye West 'Erase Me'

kid cudi kanye west erase me
New KiD CuDi featuring KanYe West 'Erase Me' leaked via radio waves as CuDi offered it to local Cleveland radio station 96.5 KISS. This sounds like nothing that CuDi's ever done before, which I guess is a good thing. It's not a bad track, I definitely like it, but what bothers me about it is the sort of mainstream radio geared rock song vibe that's obvious at times. I guess it all depends on personal taste. 'Erase Me' is expected to be on CuDi's upcoming album Man on The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Ranger, which is slated to drop on September 14 along with KanYe's Good Ass Job. This is definitely one for the playlist, and I'm sure a quality leak is on the way soon.

Erase Me

No comments: