We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Friday, July 9, 2010

WHAT?: Snoop Dogg wants to rent entire COUNTRY

Liechtenstein snoop dogg
Snoop reportedly wants to rent the entire nation of Liechtenstein, the entire country! And he was actually in talks to do so. What for? a video shoot. Apparently the deal fell apart due to Snoop's time constraints. What's more, not even the people of Liechtenstein knew of this until it was printed in "The Daily Mirror", needless to say they didn't take kindly to the news. I'm willing to bet that even if the deal was made, there would be some civic unrest. It seems Snoop Dogg needed all 61 square miles of Liechtenstein for the video shoot.

While the whole thing seems extremely ridiculous, I live in a city that's 75 square miles, and it's not entirely crazy when I think of Snoop wanting to rent my whole city. Well not really, but definitely unheard of. I guess the fact that it's an entire country he wants to rent makes it sound much more obscene. I wonder what video he was planning on shooting.

No comments: