We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello World


Hello Blogger, I once again return to you. Well, if you're a regular reader then you have probably noticed the site completely disappeared off the face of the internet 100%, which is because my account was terminated for violating the TOS because I was hosting a copyrighted song. From now on, I will no longer host links to any copyrighted materials and urge you to get your music the legal way... just because I have to. What I can do, however, is post links to posts on other blogs that post links themselves or host files themselves to such files, that way I wont risk any DMCA complaints like the last one I received on the 25th of February, and I wont risk getting the blog shut down. So the site looks identical to what it was before, but I am now back on Blogger like I have already said, business as usual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for what song did you get flagged for?

Anonymous said...

for what song did you get flagged for?

d0t said...

I didn't check, but I'm pretty sure it was dumb.

Skylar said...

you mom was dumb