We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: Pomplamoose 'Telephone' (Lady Gaga Cover)


Creative Lady Gaga 'Telephone' cover by Pomplamoose, no matter how good a job they did, I was constantly annoyed by her face the entire time I was watching it... that idiotic blank stare, anyways check out their other covers, there's a link to their MJ cover at the end of the video.

Pomplamoose's Youtube Channel
Pomplamoose - Tribute to Famous People - Telephone

4 comments:

El Cholo Mafioso del 4 Zero 4 said...

I want mine to be like this... We are filming this weekend. I'm almost done with the song. I think.

El Cholo Mafioso del 4 Zero 4 said...

Mine will be better.

El Cholo Mafioso del 4 Zero 4 said...

Cuz Nanxxxy Said. so.

d0t said...

Lol, Culo