We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NEW MUSIC: TGCHU Sample Album

tgchu

Just finished listening to this and I enjoyed every single track, especially the remixes which they ingeniously recreated. You can say that their sound is sort of a more mature The Lonely Island, if you don't know who they are, 'I'm On a Boat' muthafuckas. My favorite songs on this EP were 'Seems I Always Do' and 'Mantracker', I especially liked their remix of Daft Punk's 'Technologic' (Loverider). Some of their lyrics are a bit empty at times, but overall it's a great EP, definitely something you can add to the playlist.

EDIT: Album out in May, titled “You Want It, I Want It”

DOWNLOAD: TGCHU Sample Album
tgchu.com
TGCHU's Facebook Page

No comments: