We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Familjen featuring Adam Tensta 'Huvudet I Sanden' (Remix)

adam tensta
Familjen - Huvudet I Sanden ft. Adam Tensta (Remix) by AdamTensta

Finally something from Adam Tensta. While it's not a song you'd be hoping for, since you're probably not familiar with the song being remixed, it's still worth the listen. If you don't remember Adam Tensta or just don't know who he is, google "Adam Tensta My Cool", one of my favorites along with 'Dopeboy'. Some good news though, Mr. Tensta actually confirmed multiple times that there's new material coming soon.

TENSTA:

listening to some new adam tensta joints. is it lame to say that i think this is my best work?

@musicisamonster sooon partner. keep updated @ www.adamtensta.com

Sometimes you encounter a song that sticks to your heart. You twist and turn through life, but that song always seems to be there playing in the backround. Almost like a sound track to your life. In 2007 that song was Familjen’s “Det Snurrar I Min Skalle”. I was totally blown away when I got it played for me a cold winter night, on a subway station in Stockholm. During this time, I had just got out of a hurtful situation with a girl and this track was MY JOINT! It still is.

I was stoked beyond belief when I got the offer to do an official remix of Familjen’s second single “Huvudet I Sanden”. I laced the verse. Ears got to work on the vocal editing. This is where we landed.

No comments: