We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

420: Don't tell this man he cant smoke


Well, I was not planning on posting anything to even hint any recognition to this day for the day it's come to be celebrated as, however as all you potheads know, today is 4.20... 2010. The reason I'm making this post is to show you the kinds of people that really do need this plant for medical purposes, or so they say. Nonetheless, it's still not an excuse to make this day anything special for the cannabis smoking community. 4.20 is just the lamest excuse of a "holiday" (for lack of a better word), to light one up in the name of... well this "holiday" which many people don't know the origins to and don't do anything to celebrate other than what they normally do and that is smoke some weed. In the case of the man in the video above, I wouldn't say that to his face, even if he didn't smoke it for medical purposes. The thing that bugs me is that even after all that, at the end of the video he throws in a 4.20 sign which just completely bothers me because he's just putting himself back in that crowd of pothead culture.

TaMMp0N-

I have had crohns disease since I was 11 years old, which is incurable, so I had most of my small intestine removing because my body's immune system is attacking them, but after suffering from from endless amounts of drugs with no relief until I found Marijuana help with pain, appetite, and control nausea otherwise I would just throw up all I ate! I now live in Michigan where and am allowed too grow and use marijuana as a patient, so if you have a problem with it come walk in my shoes for just 4:20.... I DARE YOU!?!
peaceou Ty

No comments: