We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Monday, April 19, 2010

NEW MUSIC: K'naan featuring Will.I.Am & David Guetta 'Wavin' Flag'


New music from K'Naan (which I've not heard of up until now) titled 'Wavin Flag' featuring Will.I.Am and David Guetta. This track has a very familiar melody to it, but I just can't put my finger on it. Anyways, I was pretty excited about Will.I.Am's appearance on this track, alas it was a bit of a let down. It's difficult to pick out his lines if you're not paying attention, and it seems his role in this song was not very big.

Wavin Flag

EDIT: Thanks to our friends over at somchat.com, who paid us a visit and let us know exactly where this song comes from. Apparently this is a special mix (I prefer the original over this mix), hit the comments link for some more insight on K'naan's 'Wavin' Flag' along with a link to the original.

No comments: