We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Monday, April 26, 2010

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: M.I.A. 'Born Free'


While I'm still not a fan of M.I.A.'s new single 'Born Free', watching this video has certainly made no impact on that opinion. I think the instrumental itself is great, but possibly the distortion that was added to her vocals are what I don't like. Anyways, apparently M.I.A.'s music video for the single is causing quite a stir due to it's controversial themes and images, it's even been pulled from several places on the web however you can still watch it on YouTube if your account states you're 18 or older, which you might want to be, this video is definitely NSFW if you ask me. Basically, to sum it up for you, a squad team breaks into an apartment to round up a bunch of red headed people (quite violently I might add), they are then placed in a truck where they're driven out to a desert and then killed. I don't know, am I missing anything else? Hit the link below to watch it since embedding has been disabled on the video, what a surprise.

Watch Born Free

edit: The video was of course removed, but I believe you can still watch it on youtube if you follow the link above, GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!

No comments: