We've sort of moved.

Catch up with us @ http://www.kapeepcity.com.
(You will be redirected in 5 seconds.)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Anthony Mills & Ears featuring Adam Tensta 'Silent Communication'

adam tensta
New Adam Tensta... Anthony Mills featuring Adam Tensta. Again, this song doesn't exactly deliver 100% when it comes to the music since he's just on the feature but if he stays active putting out material the way he's doing, I think we can all stay put until he releases something of his own... like we can do anything about it, ha. Download in the player by clicking the down arrow.
Anthony Mills ft. Adam Tensta - Silent Communication by AdamTensta

I had one of those days. Nothing seemed to work out as I’d wanted it too. Fighting with my x, then making up, then fighting again. Later on that same day Ears called me, he said that he had a track for me to get on. A track called Silent Communication with Anthony Mills. The track fell perfectly into the mind state I was in that day.

Silent Communication, as honest as it can be. As honest as I can be.

No comments: